The ideal sports for a healthy life
Our programmes Individual
Intended for youths from 5 to 18 years, the Junior Programme has attracted many young people to playing golf. Given by coaches, the lessons are organised into groups made according to ages and expertise level: Beginners, Cadets and Elite. Practices can go up to four times a week.
This programme also allows participants to compete in local and national tournaments.
Clinics and Team Building
Ideal for groups with +8 members that are looking for a different activity in full contact with nature to strengthen and grow the relationships between members of an organisation or promote networking between multiple entities.
Programmes are adapted to each organisation and are intended both for golfers and those who have never played golf.
Depending on the needs, programmes can include the use of meeting rooms, coffee-break, and lunch.
- Physical Education and Sports Degree – Universidade Lusófona de Humanidade e Tecnologias
- Golf Coach at the National Golf Training Centre
- Golf Coach Grade 2 (TPTD 29112
- Sport Sciences Degree – Faculty of Human Kinetics
- Coach Grade 1 – Golf
- Master in High Performance Coaching – Faculty of Human Kinetics