Sustainability in André Jordan Group’s DNA
The constant search for innovative solutions, which respect the environment and allow
to create more sustainable settings, transformed Belas Clube de Campo into an important reference and a case study for the Residential Real Estate.
Sustainability is part of our DNA and is reflected in everything we do. We were
the first residential resort to have the whole chain certified according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 internationally. We have been given many awards and certifications, some of them unprecedented, which make us very proud.
Our Sustainability and Resilience Report reflects the countless operations made
to the resort over the course of 25 years.
Sustainability for a better future
- Our strategy is aligned with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) for 2030, and we are now considered Portugal’s most sustainable resort and a world reference in terms of being in the forefront of sustainable solutions.
- Our townhouses were considered PORTUGAL’S MOST SUSTAINABLE HOUSES and the first to get the Nearly Zero Energy Building (NZEB) certification.
- We were the first entity to be awarded by ADENE with the AQUA+, the new water efficiency index
- We were also the first resort to be considered Resilient to Climate Change by the LiderA System, which awarded the resort with a high degree of resilience (Class A).
- We partnered up with EDP and launched the first “Solar Neighbourhood”, a Community for the Collective Self-Consumption of Renewable Energies (CACER) in Lisbon Green Valley, with the goal of promoting the production of solar energy that is 100% renewable and its self-consumption.