- Decision about the type of property that best suits your needs (apartment, townhouse, or plot).
- Definition of purchase intention: residence, holiday home, or investment.
- Seeking of legal counsel with a financial consultant or lawyer
- We always recommend that a lawyer or solicitor assist with the property purchase process.
- If you are thinking of purchasing a property via a business, for tax benefits, you should analyse the advantages with your lawyer and/or financial consultant.
- The most common way to transfer a property is the purchase and sales deed, which is usually drawn at the notary public’s office.